Weekend Update (December 19th-20th, 2020;
1,268 Hospital Admissions, 292 patients in ICU, 5 patients at the Alternate Care Facility
- Hospital admissions are down 62 (-62) since Friday.
- The total number of ICU patients increased by 2 (+2) since Friday.
- The total number of patients at the ACF decreased by 3, (-3) since Friday.
- Cumulatively there have been 457,177 positive tests in Wisconsin:
- 3,675 new positives reported on Saturday
- 1,826 new positives reported on Sunday
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 2,914+/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 4,417 in Wisconsin.
- 84 deaths were reported on Saturday
- 18 deaths were reported on Sunday
- The 7-day average for deaths is now 52 deaths/day
- 415,922 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (91.0%), 36,736 cases are still considered active (8.0%) and 4,417 patients have died (1.0%). (last updated by DHS on 12/20)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update