Weekend Update (12/26-27/20):
- 1,088 Hospital Admissions, 239 patients in ICU, 0 patients at the Alternate Care Facility
- Hospital admissions are up 18 (+18) for the weekend:
- The total number of ICU patients increased by 1 (+1) for the weekend.
- The total number of patients at the ACF remained at 0 for the weekend.
- Cumulatively there have been 470,818 positive tests in Wisconsin:
- 632 new positives on Saturday
- 2,287 new positives on Sunday
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 1,948+/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 4,692 in Wisconsin.
- 4 deaths reported on Saturday
- 9 deaths reported on Sunday
- The 7-day average for deaths is now 39 deaths/day.
- 436,233 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (92.7%), 29,791 cases are still considered active (6.5%) and 4,692 patients have died (1.0%). (last updated by DHS on 12/27)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update