Updated numbers from Wednesday December 9th, 2020:
- 1,535 COVID-19 Hospital patients, 326 ICU patients, 8 patients at the Alternate Care Facility
- The total number of COVID-19 Hospital patients decreased by 21, (-21), since Tuesday.
- The total number of ICU patients increased by 1, +1, since Tuesday.
- The total number of patients at the ACF decreased by 1, (-1), since Tuesday.
- Cumulatively there have been 422,065 positive tests in Wisconsin:
- 3,619 new positives reported on Wednesday
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 3,853+/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 3,887 in Wisconsin.
- 81deaths were reported on Wednesday
- The 7-day average for deaths is now 55 deaths/day
- 363,504 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (86.1%), 54,599 cases are still considered active (12.9%) and 3,887 patients have died (0.9%). (last updated by DHS on 12/9)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update