Updated numbers from Monday November 30th, 2020:
- 1,845 Hospital Admissions, 395 patients in ICU, 6 patients at the Alternate Care Facility
- Hospital admissions are up 21 (+21) since Sunday.
- The total number of ICU patients decreased by 3 (-3) since Sunday.
- The total number of patients at the ACF are unchanged at 6, the same as on Sunday.
- Cumulatively there have been 387,235 positive tests in Wisconsin:
- 2,534 new positives reported on Monday
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 4,209/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 3,313 in Wisconsin.
- 6 deaths were reported on Monday
- The 7-day average for deaths is now 43 deaths/day
- 315,086 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (81.4%), 68,774 cases are still considered active (17.8%) and 3,313 patients have died (0.9%). (last updated by DHS on 11/30)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update
Bipartisan support to “Stop the Spread”
Chair of the US House of Representatives Progressive Caucus Mark Pocan (D-Town of Vermont) and Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R-Rochester) are featured in an ad by the Stop The Spread coalition. In the ad, the two long-time friends, and politically diametrically opposite politicians, share a unified of message of taking preventive measures to be safe and stop the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. In the ad they advocate for staying home when you can, wearing a mask, frequent hand washing and practicing social distancing.
Link to ad
Link to press release