Updated numbers from the weekend (11/21-22/20)
- 1,988 Hospital Admissions, 428 patients in ICU, 21 patients at the Alternate Care Facility
- Hospital admissions are down 88 (-88) since Friday.
- The total number of ICU patients decreased by 13 (-13) since Friday.
- The total number of patients at the ACF decreased by 2 (-2) since Friday.
- Cumulatively there have been 354,676 positive tests in Wisconsin:
- 6,224 new positives reported on Saturday.
- 3,507 new positives reported on Sunday.
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 6,043/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 3,005 in Wisconsin.
- 51 deaths were reported on Saturday.
- 0 deaths were reported on Sunday.
- The 7-day average for deaths is now 53 deaths/day
- 276,574 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (78.0%), 75,035 cases are still considered active (21.2%)and 3,005 patients have died (0.8%). (last updated by DHS on 11/22)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update