Updated numbers from Saturday & Sunday (10/10-11/20)
- 889 Current Hospital Admissions (235 patients in ICU)
- Hospital admissions are down 5 (-5) since Friday.
- The total number of ICU patients reported increased by 2, (+2) since Friday.
- 235 patients in the ICU is the highest one-day number of patients in the ICU during the pandemic
- As of Sunday, cumulatively there have been 150,236 positive tests in Wisconsin;
- On Saturday there were 2,742 positive tests
- On Sunday there were 2,676 positive tests
- The 7-day average for positive tests is now 2,510/day
- Deaths from COVID-19 are at 1,465 in Wisconsin.
- On Saturday there were 18 deaths reported
- On Sunday there were 7 deaths reported
- 119,747 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are listed as having recovered (79.7%), 28,988 cases are still considered active (19.3%) and 1,465 patients have died (1.0%). (last updated by DHS on 10/11)
- DHS COVID-19: County Data; https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/county.htm
- WHA COVID-19 Situational Awareness Update: https://www.wha.org/Covid-19Update